On Friday, April 12th, the Market Street Art Spot blossomed with warmth as visitors came to view the wonderfully colorful works of Isabel Zaldivar. On the keyboard, Kathy Reichenberger provided a perfect tonal backdrop for the evening. With tasty temptations on the refreshment table *(Joan’s scrumtuous dip recipe posted below), a great time was enjoyed by all who stopped by. MSAS sincerely appreciates this month’s sponsor, Martin Pallet, Inc.
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
- 2 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (7 oz) sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2/3 c. chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 c. (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. (8oz) shredded Italian or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- crackers, scoop chips or vegetables
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic until blended. Stir in tomatoes and red peppers. Stir in mozzarella, Mexican cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve with crackers, or vegetables.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;